Intumescent Painting Services - London & Kent
Roll Tech Services provides intumescent painting services in London, Kent and the surrounding areas. A fast and cost-effective solution, intumescent painting (also known as fire proof painting) can protect steelwork from excessive heat during a fire for sustained periods of time.
Intumescent paint can be applied to internal and external steelwork, as well as semi and fully exposed steel structures. When subjected to heat, the intumescent paint forms a protective foam barrier around the streel to reduce the rate at which the temperature of the steel rises.
At Roll Tech Services, we can apply a range of intumescent painting systems to achieve 30,60,90 and 120-minute fire protection for all steel treated.
Why Choose Our
Intumescent Paint Service?
- Greatly improves the heat resilience of steel beams
- Applied to internal and external steel structures
- Used on semi-exposed and fully-exposed steelwork
- 30,60,90 and 120-minute fire protection of steel work
- Airless spray application is efficient and cost effective
- Applied by fully certified, experienced operatives
- Ideal for premises of all types and sizes
- All intumescent paint is water-based
Contact our team today and arrange a free consultation within London, Kent and the local areas. Our fully certified operatives will arrive on site to accurately assess the steelwork, together with the type and amount of fire proof painting application required.
Considerations will be made towards your current fire safety systems and ensure the intumescent paint system complements your existing firestopping and fireproofing measures. A written quotation will then be offered for your consideration.